The Best AC Maintenance in Eureka, CA
A little bit of preventative maintenance today can go a long way tomorrow. Yes, when many people think of things that are necessary to perform preventative maintenance on, the AC unit usually doesn’t come to mind. But it should, as having it regularly serviced helps ensure that it works better for longer. That’s right, regular maintenance doesn’t just help your air conditioning unit work effectively and efficiently, but it can also extend its life.
At Evans Mechanical, we offer industry-leading AC maintenance in the Eureka, CA, area, and you’ll be privy to many benefits when working with us, such as:
- N.A.T.E. Certified technicians
- 24 Hour responsive service
- A customer-focused business model, backed by a satisfaction guarantee
- Offered other services, including installation and AC repair
Why Your System Needs an AC Tune Up
The number one reason why air conditioning units fail is because they haven’t been properly serviced. Yes, air conditioners are like any major household appliance and need to have maintenance done. Failure to do so will likely mean your AC unit is not operating at peak efficiency and effectiveness, hampering the cooling of your home and how much energy the HVAC system is using. On this note, regular AC tune-ups aren’t just the best way to ensure your air conditioner unit is operating up to par, but by also resolving any small looming problems before they have the chance to become large, expensive issues.
Eureka Air Conditioner Maintenance Done Right
At Evans Mechanical, we take air conditioning maintenance very seriously. It’s part of the reason why we make it a point to bring up its importance to our customers.
When you work with us as your HVAC maintenance partner, you’re eligible to receive our Gold Membership Program, which includes the following:
- Annual air conditioning tune ups
- 10% off of parts and labor
- Never pay overtime charge
- Earn 1 free cleaning after 10 cleanings
- Never pay a service fee on other services that are offered such as, plumbing, heating and AC, ductwork, water heaters, etc