What is a Tankless Water Heater?
A tankless water heater only heats water when you need it. So you get an endless source of hot water, while also saving money on energy costs by not heating and reheating the same tank of water.
- When opening a hot water tap, or starting the dishwasher, the tankless water heater recognizes the need for hot water and starts the heating process.
- The temperature of the incoming water is used to calculate how much heat the burners must produce to deliver water at the desired temperature.
- When the demand for hot water ceases the unit shuts down and uses no energy, waiting until more hot water is needed.
- The end result — hot water that is not limited to what’s available in your tank. You always have clean, hot water when you want it for as long as you need it!
Exceptional Tankless Water Heaters
Our team at Evans Mechanical is proud to provide our customers with a great selection of tankless hot water heaters from reputable brands including Rheem, Rinnai, Ruud, Takagi, Noritz, Navien, State, and more. Our product offerings ensure that we can offer you a range of options that best fit your needs and budget. Our experts will help you understand your hot water needs and recommend a tankless water heater that best suits you and your home.
Discover the Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
We offer a variety of tankless hot water heater options for homes of all sizes. Whether you select a high-efficiency tankless model or a durable, more cost-effective system, you will experience the following advantages of going tankless:
- Comfort and convenience: Enjoy continuous hot water – great for families, there is no more compromising on hot water usage or scheduling your family’s bathing times.
- Save space – tankless hot water heaters take up significantly less room than traditional water heaters. Mount on a wall or install outdoors or indoors.
- Eco-friendly with continued cost savings: Reduce heating costs – enjoy monthly savings up to 40% off your utility bill for the life of the product, making a tankless water heater an investment that pays for itself.
- Go green – with around 30% more efficiency than a 50-gallon tank water heater, tankless water heaters are healthy for your wallet and the environment.
- Long-lasting and reliable!
- Safe and Clean: Clean Water – with tankless you avoid using water that has been stored in a tank with accumulated rust and scale.
- Safety – the tankless models we carry are equipped with superb safety features to prevent scalding water from reaching your faucet.
Why Tankless vs. a Traditional Tank?
Produce more hot water using less energy than the most efficient storage tank-style heater. Tankless is the environmentally responsible water heating solution. It saves energy, saves space, and saves you money.
Tankless water heaters heat the water you need, when you need it. Turning any water source into hot water on demand. You are not limited to the amount a storage tank heater can hold. Whether you are washing the dishes, washing your clothes, or drawing a hot bath, tankless water heater technology will supply endless hot water to your lifestyle demands-even if you do them all at once!
Lower Energy Bills
Enjoy up to 40% energy savings with a tankless water heater. The tankless models we carry are designed to be highly efficient and only heat water when it is needed, a revolutionary advantage over inefficient tank-style heaters.
Tankless water heaters have a typical life of up to 20 years. This can be twice as long as a tank-style unit!
Traditional tank water heaters can take up to 16 square feet of valuable floor space. However, tankless water heaters are generally about the size of a carry-on suitcase and can be installed on virtually any wall inside or outside of your home.
Clean, Fresh Water
Traditional tank-style water heaters can build up rust and scale inside their tank, where the hot water you use for bathing and drinking is stored. With our tankless water heaters, you will always experience fresh, clean water that is heated on demand, as it passes through the unit.