What is a Tankless Water Heater?
A tankless water heater only heats water when you need it. So you get an endless source of hot water, while also saving money on energy costs by not heating and reheating the same tank of water.
- When opening a hot water tap, or starting the dishwasher, the Rinnai tankless water heater recognizes the need for hot water and starts the heating process.
- The temperature of the incoming water is used to calculate how much heat the burners must produce to deliver water at the desired temperature.
- When the demand for hot water ceases the unit shuts down and uses no energy, waiting until more hot water is needed.
- The end result — hot water that is not limited to what’s available in your tank. You always have clean, hot water when you want it for as long as you need it!
Trailblazers in the Field of Tankless Water Heaters
Noritz has been an innovator in the water heating industry for over 60 years. We introduced the first modern, electronically controlled tankless water heaters in 1981 and we remain the leader in energy savings and superior hot water delivery today.
Serving both homeowners & commercial users across the U.S. and Canada, Noritz America offers a broad range of tankless gas water heaters to meet the varying needs of its broad spectrum of customers.
Discover the Benefits of a Noritz Tankless Water Heater
Noritz offers a variety of tankless hot water heater options for homes of all sizes. Whether you select from our high efficiency ecoTOUGH line, our durable ProTOUGH line or our cost effective ValueSolutions line, you will experience the following advantages of going tankless:
- Comfort and convenience: Enjoy continuous hot water – great for families, there is no more compromising on hot water usage or scheduling your family’s bathing times.
- Save space – tankless hot water heaters take up significantly less room than traditional water heaters. Mount on a wall or install outdoors or indoors.
- Eco-friendly with continued cost savings: Reduce heating costs – enjoy monthly savings up to 40% off your utility bill for the life of the product, making a Noritz water heater an investment that pays for itself.
- Go green – with 30% more efficiency than a 50-gallon tank water heater, Noritz tankless water heaters are healthy for your wallet and the environment.
- Long-lasting and reliable: Double the lifespan – Noritz tankless gas water heaters can last up to
- Peace of Mind – All Noritz instant hot water heaters include a 12-year warranty on the heat exchanger, 5 years on parts and 1 year labor.
- Safe and Clean: Clean Water – with tankless you avoid using water that has been stored in a tank with accumulated rust and scale.
- Safety – Noritz tankless models are equipped with superb safety features to prevent scalding water from reaching your faucet.
Why Tankless vs. a Traditional Tank?
Produce more hot water using less energy than the most efficient storage tank style heater. Tankless is the environmentally responsible water heating solution. It saves energy, saves space and saves you money.
Noritz tankless water heaters heat the water you need, when you need it. Turning any water source into hot water on demand. You are not limited to the amount a storage tank heater can hold. Whether you are washing the dishes, washing your clothes, or drawing a hot bath, Noritz’ s tankless water heater technology will supply endless hot water to your lifestyle demands-even if you do them all at once!
Lower Energy Bills
Enjoy up to 40% energy savings with a tankless water heater. Our units are designed to be highly efficient and only heat water when it is needed, a revolutionary advantage over inefficient tank-style heaters.
Noritz tankless water heaters have a typical life of up to 20 years. This can be twice as long as a tank style unit!
Traditional tank water heaters can take up to 16 square feet of valuable floor space. However, Rinnai tankless water heaters are about the size of a carry-on suitcase and can be installed on virtually any wall inside or outside of your home.
Clean, Fresh Water
Traditional tank-style water heaters can build up rust and scale inside their tank, where the hot water you use for bathing and drinking is stored. With Noritz tankless water heaters you will always experience fresh, clean water that is heated on demand, as it passes through the unit.